[lbo-talk] union density

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:52:31 PDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 16, 2008 at 3:58 PM, MICHAEL YATES <mikedjyates at msn.com> wrote:

> Brother Catron, you are certainly a bit of a wise ass aren't you?

My apologies for jumping to conclusions. I realize now that I have Cheap Motels and a Hot Plate at home, on the shelf of ones I fully intend to read, and greatly enjoyed More Unequal, so I feel a bit dumb. In my own defense, I can only say that here in the city, I normally hear phrases like "a labor (left) ideology, hammered home as much as possible at all possible times," from newspaper-wielding Trots - and not even ones with newspapers like Labor Notes I want to read.