[lbo-talk] Why is the US so cheap?, was Re: Comparative

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 17 12:47:57 PDT 2008

Does everybody except me wear blue jeans? Or maybe black jeans? I haven't owned a pair of blue jeans since I was 28 or 29 years old. I'm not terribly clothing conscious so I can't tell you how many of my friends wear jeans or don't. I don't think many of them wear them very often but I'll check over the next few weeks now that I'm curious. I wear heavy brown demin trousers with leather chaps when I cast metal which means I occasionally wear them without the chaps when running errands or meeting prospective patrons. Not exactly blue jeans however. I don't know if this makes me feel old or just out of touch. Perhaps a bit of both.

John Thornton