[lbo-talk] I Hate Daniel Goldhagen. (Was Re: Reading suggestions needed

Michael McIntyre mcintyremichael at mac.com
Wed Apr 23 03:42:43 PDT 2008

And if Harvard giving him a Ph.D. for that piece of shit weren't bad enough, APSA then turned around and gave him the Gabriel Almond award for best dissertation in comparative politics that year. Devalues the entire field and makes me think my brother is right - I should have gotten my doctorate in history, not political science. MM