[lbo-talk] Raw video of LN conference contradicts CNA propaganda

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 11:45:28 PDT 2008

I do believe true unionbusting allows such extreme measures. It also seems you continue labeling CNA's activities unionbusting because it is the only way you can justify SEIU's actions rather than because it accurately describes the conflict.. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? I have not taken CNA's side in this conflict nor have some other list members. Life is easier when you see things in such binary terms. Straw men are pretty easy to defeat aren't they?

John Thornton