[lbo-talk] Nicole Richie endorses Obama

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Tue Apr 29 06:29:13 PDT 2008

At 8:12 AM -0400 29/4/08, Doug Henwood wrote:

> >> I've never heard of her. For what is she celebrated?
>>
>> Being a friend of Paris Hilton.
>>
>> And I'm not even kidding.
>
>Don't forget daughter of Lionel Richie, which is where her money
>comes from.
>
>Folks here really don't keep up with pop culture much, do they?

In my defense, I know who Paris Hilton is. So I'm not completely out of touch. Lionel Ritchie sounds familiar too, at least I'm sure I've heard the name before. Though I'm a bit vague about who he is. I'm going to say a pop singer from the 1960's. Yeah, that sounds about right. Lock in that answer.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas