[lbo-talk] Nicole Richie endorses Obama

Avery Ray Colter elf-cat at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 30 23:03:40 PDT 2008

>On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 8:15 PM, Bill Bartlett
><billbartlett at aapt.net.au> wrote:
>> I've never heard of her. For what is she celebrated?
>
>Being a friend of Paris Hilton.
>
>And I'm not even kidding.
>
>--
>Andy

She is the daughter of singer Lionel Richie, who rides her father's coattails, flailingly attempts to make her own name as a singer, and generally runs with the Los Angeles celebrity clique being drunk and drugged, occasionally coming up with such gems as having a party where no woman with a triple-digit weight woudl be allowed.

I only know of her because my wife has managed to get me somewhat interested in watching TMZ.

-- Avery Colter, <mailto:elf-cat at sbcglobal.net> <http://www.elfcat.net>

This message has been brought to you by Randy's Radiator-Fried Roadkill Sandwiches.