[lbo-talk] Nicole Richie endorses Obama

Andy F andy274 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 13:57:51 PDT 2008

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Dwayne Monroe <dwayne.monroe at gmail.com> wrote:

> So now I understand the youngsters a bit better. I understand because
> I'm as impatient with non-searchers as they are with email users.
>
> Am I wrong?

'Cept I retrieved the era of those "All Night Long" videos from that internal Google, and I can barely remember my own phone number. What's my Nokia for, anyway?

It is kind of strange being able to look up the merest bit of trivia. What the hell did we do before all this? I extrapolate that there was a kind of patient ignorance involved, but it's just a hazy dream....

-- Andy