[lbo-talk] Nicole Richie endorses Obama

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Tue Apr 29 14:21:06 PDT 2008

> However, I never tried to be "popular" with the kids
> (including those of my partners') - I think it is
> quite pathetic to see an old coot "wearing a faux fox"
> (as they say it in the old country) to impress
> teenagers.

> Wojtek

Yes and no. I would never try to impress my 17-year-old or her friends (who think I'm ancient, anyway), but I do wear, from time to time, my Devo and Public Image Ltd. tees, a nostalgic nod to my youth (though I still listen to both bands), which my teen finds interesting and checks out, given how barren and derivative her generation's bands are.

Dennis