[lbo-talk] [Not sent] Re: What we lose in translation

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 1 11:50:45 PDT 2008

I can still recite from memory, deeply ebgraved in the neural pathways, Goodnight Moon, Where The Wild Things Are, Fox In Sox, and the like, and my youngest is 15. My oldest, now out on her own, used to protest, now 14 or so years ago, "Daddy, you're not really _reading_ the book!"

Today was good, today was fun Tomorrow is another one