[lbo-talk] Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Dies at 89

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 03:59:50 PDT 2008

I like my criticisms to be based on reality, and not historical ethnic hatred. For instance, I would like some evidence for the (rather preposterous) claim that Berezovsky was targeted because he was Jewish, as opposed to, oh, being an enemy of the government, which for some mad reason shortly thereafter appointed a Jew as its Prime Minister, a fact of which andie seems totally unaware. Andie does not need evidence for this; he "knows" it, because he "knows" Russians are evil and nasty anti-Semites. The same reason he finds it a laughable conspiracy theory that the US government would commit a terrorist attack to start a war in Iraq, but take sit as a fact (!!!!) that the Russian government would commit a terrorist attack to start a war in Chechnya.