[lbo-talk] Last comment, was Re: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Dies at 89

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 04:31:52 PDT 2008

This is my final comment on this, as 1) I'm already overposted and 2) this isn't going to go anywhere, as one of my interlocutors has a deeply irrational, faith-based worldview when it comes to some things.

I was going to let this go entirely last night, and was trying to be extremely moderate, as the pleasure I gain in arguing on the Internet has been decreasing as I age, but that last bit of bile andie spewed forth was the vilest piece of ethnic hatred I have ever seen outside of a Stormfront chatroom, in reponse to what was nothing more than a digression on the history of the concept of national belonging. Pissed me off right proper, it did.