[lbo-talk] Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Dies at 89

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Tue Aug 5 08:59:19 PDT 2008

Sounds right to me. Maybe I misunderstood andie, but I didn't read him to be saying anything beyond this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Doss" <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 10:03 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Dies at 89