[lbo-talk] Anti Semitism in East Europe and Russia

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 09:04:55 PDT 2008

It's possible logically, but you do see the thought process behind it?

Let's use an example of a similar, hypothetical thought process. America is a deeply racist society, and therefore anything the American government does involving black people must have some racist reason. The quantum of racism in US society never changes -- it simply becomes shifted into new forms. It's a constant. Therefore, affirmative action must have been performed for some racist reason -- we must simply look for it, as we know a priori it must be there! Welfare was created to keep black people dependent and poor. If Obama becomes president, there must be a racist reason motivating his secret KKK handlers.