[lbo-talk] Good news from the ranting hate-filled village fascist

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 14:29:03 PDT 2008

Holy Crap, a Southerner! That's almost as bad as being a Slav, though they both have in common being cultureless peoples, parasites like lice, who derive all of their cultural traits from others. His music must have been stolen from some deserving Yankee.

God forbid any people of Polish descent ever wind up in Texas. The sheer concentration of evil will cause the very Earth itself to cast them out, hurling the lower third of the United States into orbit and causing untold environmental damage. I recommend setting up a wall (and don't give Wojtek any plane tickets).