[lbo-talk] Good news from the ranting hate-filled village fascist

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 17:29:09 PDT 2008

By the way, I am very happy that Ubergruppenfuhrer Andie's village hatred of the people that stole his grandpappy's cow has gotten so little sympathy here, as well as grateful to the people that wrote me offlist who shall remain nameless. I am, at last, proud to be an American. All hail the red, white, and blue! I guess there is something to that melting pot view of nationality after all.

I realise that Ubergruppenfuhrer Andie has probably written several anti-Slav Goebbelsian screeds since the time I sent his address to the Slav Bin, ahem, Trashbox. But thankfully I do not have to read them.