[lbo-talk] The Left and Immigration

Gar Lipow the.typo.boy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:18:43 PDT 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:09 AM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> Carrol wrote:
>
> "Open Borders. A left that quibbles over immigration criteria is no left."
>
> Fucking A !!!
>
> For a brilliant book about this, see R.B. Traven's "Death Ship"
>
> Joanna

Still a favorite. though I would swear the version I read as a kid was called "The Black Ship". (Google denies this.) Still think it could make a great movie. Maybe set it in todays world? Make the main character a (secular) Muslim?

-- Please note: Personal messages should be sent to [garlpublic] followed by the [at] sign with isp of [comcast], then [dot] and then an extension of net