[lbo-talk] Putin = Opposition to Capital?????

sawicky at verizon.net sawicky at verizon.net
Mon Aug 18 12:16:59 PDT 2008

There is clearly more competition, but it's not clear to me that being a small

fry is better when you can still get crushed when the elephants fight.

Possibly the intertwining of more commercial interests that do not

coincide with great power blocs may be a factor reducing conflict (ducks to avoid bricks thrown his way).