[lbo-talk] NO TO NEW CAUCASIAN WAR!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 05:34:25 PDT 2008

I know next to nothing about either Russian trade unions or micro-sects, but I will hypothesize that whoever wrote this is really, really old. This kind of language ("hands off blah-blah-blah"!) was hackneyed and archaic in the 1950s.

If you really really want I can search around on the Russian internet, assuming I can figure out what "Federation of Education, Science and Technical Workers, CRAS-IWA" is a translation of. "W" is a Latin character that transliterates no Cyrillic letter in any transliteration system of which I am aware, so that's sort-of suspicious.