[lbo-talk] Sad Leninism.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 19 16:38:22 PDT 2008

The figure actually comes from the South Ossetian government's initial statement. IIRC HRW (look at all those acronyms) obtains its figure from looking at numbers of bodies in the morgue, and so does not include bodies lost under rubble, etc. How you could shell a city for a day with heavy artillery (nerf missiles?) and only kill 44 people is hard for me to understand.