[lbo-talk] The Myth of the Tragedy of the Commons

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Aug 26 16:08:19 PDT 2008

don't get me wrong: i tend to be an anarchist at heart. i could just never get into contributing in a serious, practical way b/c the people I actually met while trying to get involved didn't really want to address the issue.

in my estimation, the feminist anarchist movement had done much to wrestle with these problems since the late 60/early 70s, but then I could never deal with them because they totally embraced the worst elements of radical feminism. *shudder*. In any event, at least they addressed this problem, theoretically. practically? it's not much discussed -- not _activists_ you meet in RL - in limpdick anyway.