[lbo-talk] Proposed Titles for My Intriguing Book of Intrigue Ripped from Today's Blogs!

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 27 06:35:18 PDT 2008

BS's claim was not that Russia's foreign policy factors energy politics into the equation (wow! really?), but that the Russians attacked Georgia to OMG SEIZE TEH PIPELINE OMG OMG WTF!!!!!, a line unsupported by evidence at the time and afterward completely refuted, but to which he still clings like a pre-Vatican II Catholic clutching onto a Latin mass. That's what's funny.