[lbo-talk] Biden on Uncyclopedia

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 10:28:08 PDT 2008

Denver, Colorado. Democratic Presidential candidate Barack Obama has formally nominated Delaware senator Joe Biden as his running mate, but questions have begun to arise about Biden's massive and unruly collection of hats. "It's really starting to worry me," the senator's wife Neilia Biden confessed to us in a strictly off-the-record conversation. Apparently, Neilia doesn't know very much about our journalistic ethics. Biden's hat collection contains, at last count, 7,384 assorted hats. Biden owns beanies, berets, nightcaps, fedoras, ski masks, and countless others. At his Delaware home, there is not an inch of wall or floor space that is not covered by a hat. The Biden family cat recently choked to death on a yarmulke. http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/UnNews:Joe_Biden_has_too_many_hats