[lbo-talk] Et tu, Steve Diamond?

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 28 12:29:05 PDT 2008

--- On Thu, 8/28/08, sawicky at verizon.net <sawicky at verizon.net> wrote:

> I'm disturbed to see an LBO or PEN-L alumni (I forget
> which) becoming a
> leading
>
> source of attacks on Obama because of BHO's alleged
> ties to Bill Ayers and
> left
>
> 'authoritarians.'  At the same time, he is
> pro-Nader.
>

> It's one thing to boink Obama for being too centrist,
> I've done it myself,
> it's
>
> another to make a fuss about people he may have had some
> association with
>
> who did nutty left stuff 35 years ago.
>

> Weird.

[WS:] Is it not the quintessential nature of American politics? Scratch an X, find a Y. This is like a masquarade ball: lift a mask and you will be surprised what you find. It would not suprise me at all if Nader and fellow travelers (including many lefits and anarchists) were on GOP retainer.

Wojtek