[lbo-talk] nutters electrified

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 08:45:53 PDT 2008

Dorene:

Condi's talents would be wasted as Veep. Unless she herself wants to run for Prez, no way should she mess around as Veep. No opinion about some of the other also-rans. I definitely do not look for McC to take on the race issues that would come with naming Condi anyway.

[...]

I'm not sure what you mean by "talents".

In a better world, Condi, along with the rest of her associates, would be imprisoned on Callisto and force-fed hallucinogens which made them re-live the last, agonizing moments of an Iraqi or Afghan as they died.

Do you mean her 'talent' for killing?

.d.