[lbo-talk] nutters electrified

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 09:01:07 PDT 2008

I find myself utterly morbidly fascinated by Condi's aility to coo sycophantically at "my President," George Duh.

So far unlike Jeanne Kilpatrick (sp?) she has managed not to write any books about testosterone poisoning , a fact which for me would require nearly superhuman intestinal fortitude.

Other than that my standards are low, about the level of that bumper sticker that says "We need a President who is literate in at least one language." Condi is literate in at least two. That unfortunatley does not make up for her boss, but....