[lbo-talk] Russia confiscates papers that have a "political look"

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 23:11:27 PDT 2008

So, Chris, if the FBI visits your paper, scaring off the investors, that's not the government shutting it down? If the Red Squad visits your employer, saying, "Did you know that X is a known member of twelve Communist Front associations, do you want someone like that working for you, and by the way, expect a visit from the IRS next week," and you are terminated, that isn't the government firing you?