[lbo-talk] On the Coolness of Russian Bears

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Wed Dec 3 11:16:03 PST 2008

On Wed, December 3, 2008 9:16 am, Chris Doss wrote:

> Cheburashka is not a bear.

True. An "animal unclassifiable by science", sings songs with highly literate reptiles, invests in nanotechnology... possibly an exemplar of that interesting new species, Bearzilla.

Of course, to settle the issue, we'll need a highly scientific, lavishly funded multiyear NSF study, culminating in an expensive conference at Sochi. And some accordions. I'll bring the oranges!

-- DRR