[lbo-talk] blacks about as morally conservative as Republicans

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 12:51:03 PST 2008

You're probably right now that I think of it, but my point was really pointing out the reasons for the place of the church in the dominant contemporary afroamerican cultute, which as for as I can tell is pretty high.

I would ask you for your opinion on this, but that would constitute asking a black person what he thinks about something related to being black, which is very very wrong for some reason.