[lbo-talk] Dr Marx in the comics

Bill Quimby wquimby at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 6 15:53:20 PST 2008

Well, there was one attempt - I have a copy of the cartoon book "Marx For Beginners", copyright 1976, originally published in Mexico as "Marx para Principiantes". The author is listed solely as Rius. There were several cartoon books in this series, among them also "Lenin For Beginners"

I remember thinking informative and entertaining.

Amazon lists several copies for sale, new and used (used for $4.39).

- Bill