[lbo-talk] Catholicism, was Re: blacks about as morally conservative as Republicans

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 03:28:17 PST 2008

I'm really not sure what is being denied and what is being claimed here on Jenny's part. Is it

1) lots of people in Ireland, Poland, and such places aren't really antiabortion, is it 2) even if they are antiabortion, it's not in part because of the role of the Church, or is it 3) religion in general doesn't really play an important role in public opinion (despite what most people think and what the Church itself thinks)

???