[lbo-talk] How about a NYC/NJ dinner next week?

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Dec 13 12:56:43 PST 2008

[from list alum Ravi]

Begin forwarded message:

From: ravi <ravi at platosbeard.org> Date: December 13, 2008 12:56:59 PM EST To: Progressive Economics <pen-l at lists.csuchico.edu>

Hello all,

how about a gathering of PEN-L and LBO east coast elite in the New York city area for a dinner say next Friday or Saturday (dec 19 or 20)? Julio can buy us drinks if Obama's next appointment is to the right of McCain. Sabri can collect the various dollar bills that are owed to him. I will even promise not to hector you if I catch you ordering meat.

Can we make it happen? Visit:

http://crush3r.com/page/upciqdvnda

and let me know your choice of date and also location (you can choose the date via the UI, but for location you will have to probably leave a comment).

Can someone who is on LBO (Doug? ;-)) forward this to that list?

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself ;-) PeTA => http://peta.org/ Greenpeace => http://greenpeace.org/ If you have nothing better to read: http://platosbeard.org/