[lbo-talk] Lenin's Tomb on Greenwash, Blackmail and the Green Movement's Failure to Wake Up and Smell the Capitalism

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 13 17:33:28 PST 2008

I have long suspected that James is a member of a secret automobile-worshipping cult that gathers in abandoned parking garages to sacrifice environmentalists to their Dark Gods. One day these gods will arise when the stars are right, paving over the world with asphalt and making the rough places plain, casting the sinful environmentalists into the gasolene-filled fiery pit where they belong. I also suspect that if technology ever progresses to the point where this is possible, he will actually transform himself via cybernetics and reconstructive surgery into a car, replacing the imperfect spindliness of human legs with the sublime roundness of the wheel.