[lbo-talk] Chickens and unfertilized eggs (was Catholicism, was Re: blacks about...

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Dec 14 16:15:14 PST 2008

On Dec 14, 2008, at 5:36 PM, John Thornton wrote:
> \
> Ok, you're right, before 1901 no one ever presumed their eggs were
> unfertilized.
> You win.

You forget that this is not about chickens but about abortion. I wrote: "--Why did Jesus count it as kosher to drink milk with his egg salad but treif to drink milk with his chicken salad?"

Tell me, if you can, the name of a Rabbi who denies that it is kosher to fry eggs in butter even if there's a rooster in the barnyard.

Shane Mage