[lbo-talk] Progress and Cariucature (Was Re: Catholicism. . . )

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 15 09:52:28 PST 2008

Sure my moral intuitions are the same. I think private property, wage labor, mass inequality, are immoral. I despise imperialist beneficence. Etc.

But in fact it's obviously co coincidence that my moral intuitions and yours are influenced by our social circumstances. So fucking what? Why does that give me the slightest reason to even begin to doubt them?

You haven't thought enough about moral relativism to begin to espouse the position.