[lbo-talk] Duck! Twice!

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:28:09 PST 2008

For some reason I am having trouble greeting this with the seriousness I know it deserves. The message was certainly cogent and well sound-bited.

I bet "Shoe Bomber II" is going to wind up on a lot of screensavers in the Arab world, kind of the way Porque no te callas became a ringtone sensation.

DC