[lbo-talk] Fucking white assholes, kiss my ass

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Dec 17 12:16:32 PST 2008

``...This was not Heidegger's view. He thought they were circumscribed, not nonsense. Rather like the Frankfurt School...''

Well, Heidegger didn't just draw a circle around modern social sciences as mode of understanding. He strongly opposed an empirical and postivist veiw of man and society.

So I think circumscribed is pretty light. Think about it. Techne. The whole quest of dasin to find itself in being in history that is in the flow time.

All of that goes to arguing against a technocratic or social science run modern state.

Anyway, I didn't want to try and develop all this in any detail. It was an email post, not a dissertation, so I used the word nonsense instead of nuancing it further.

CG