[lbo-talk] Fucking white assholes, kiss my ass

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 17 12:41:27 PST 2008

Sure, but that doesn't mean he thought it was nonsense. He thought it was very effective at doing what it does, which is organizing, controlling, and predicting society. In general Heidegger wasn't the kind of thinker to say that any intellectual endeavor was worthless or nonsensical. Shallow, sure.