[lbo-talk] The Lobster Pen Holiday Dinner (final email, I hope!)

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Thu Dec 18 20:56:39 PST 2008

All,

I think we have got as many participants as possible I guess, so now its a question of date/time:

http://crush3r.com/page/upciqdvnda

ShaneT and Andy are just muddying the water by casting all No votes, so lets just throw their votes out. That leaves one negative for Fri, and zero for the other two slots, so Friday is out. I really hope Michael S can make it on Saturday. If 6pm works for Julio and JG and MichaelS (can you guys let me know via email or by adding a comment or modifying your vote at the URL above?), then I suggest Sat 6pm so we can rope in Mr. Pollak.

This is the first time I am trying this so I will excuse the poor turnout. Next time around, there will be consequences, comrades! Anyone who undergoes a last minute urge to join the group, please check the URL above where I will post the finalised date/time/location tomorrow.

--ravi

-- Geekery: http://ahren.org/code/ Inanities: http://ravi.tumblr.com/ Opinion: http://0sum.org/