[lbo-talk] Fw: Re: BHO defends Rick Warren

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 19 21:28:34 PST 2008

Dialog, he could email him. He. or someone signing his name, emails me. Dictate a letter. Ask him to visit, have a chat.\BHO Didn't ask me to speak at the inauguration, though. Even though, having grown up in the South and spentr many ahour listening to evangeliical radio in a state of inebriation -- I found that Black Jack or Wild Turkey immensely improved the experience, my guess is that the preachers pretty much agreed --, I can do as good a hellfire sermon as Rick Warren, I bet. I guess he doesn't want dialog with me.

Doug, you owe an apology to odious turds. I would say that Warren is a rancid bucket of pig's intestines left out for a week in the Georgia summer sun.