[lbo-talk] Fw: Re: BHO defends Rick Warren

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 13:24:14 PST 2008

At the moment I am thinking sybmolic dialogue: Warren preaches on in front of a row of notables including multiple prominent happily committed gay couples. He could even get all bipartisan about it and invite Mary Cheney and her partner.

Course it's POSSIBLE neither BHO nor Warren know enough gay couples to recognize the problem.

DC