[lbo-talk] Tonight, 6pm

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Sat Dec 20 08:05:10 PST 2008

All,

we are meeting at Cafe Mogador (depending on table availability) in NYC at 6pm today. If you are not on the list at the web page I mailed out, but you think you might make it, please send me an email and I will give you my mobile # so you can contact me at any point.

This is my last message on this, unless someone wants a post-dinner report ;-) -- thank you for tolerating all of them,

--ravi

-- Sure, we are hypocrites. Every one of us, almost by definition. Hypocrisy is the gap between your aspirations and your actions. Greens have high aspirations – they want to live more ethically – and they will always fall short. But the alternative to hypocrisy isn't moral purity (no one manages that), but cynicism. Give me hypocrisy any day. --George Monbiot