[lbo-talk] ellie mae question

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 19:20:20 PST 2008

It's generally pretty easy to understand what's going on, even if you don't know Italian or German. And as Dwayne noted, most of the warhorses are pretty well known by now. It's the music and the spectacle that makes the experience worthwhile - up to a point. I once attended a prize-winning performance of *Parsifal* and thought I was going die of tedium before it finally ended. Some great music, but - damn!