[lbo-talk] ellie mae question

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Dec 24 04:37:04 PST 2008

thanks to everyone for on and offlist advice about opera. in addition to the art classes, the other gift we're giving each other is splurging on things like opera, ballet, theatre, and the symphony. local productions. we live just a couple of blocks from the local opera house, theatre, stage house, and a famous historically black theatre. it was one of the reasons i bothered to move here: a decently funded public arts program -- all a part of that stupid shit peddled by richard florida, of course, but what the hell.

shag