[lbo-talk] Moral Foundations

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Dec 24 19:40:55 PST 2008

Matthias Wasser wrote:

> Carrol, am I correct in calling you an error theorist? I don't want to
> misrepresent you (or Ollman, or anyone else!)

There are quite a few people on this list who are far better scholars than I am; I have to operate on less scholarly knowledge than I would like. (But Marx carries one a long way if one thinnks hard enough.) I had never heard the term "error theorist," until Ian used it in an off-list post. I googled it then. Yes, I accept the lable.

Debates over "values" are a bore. Debates over strategy and tactics are the spice of life.

Carrol