[lbo-talk] Moral Foundations

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Wed Dec 24 20:13:20 PST 2008

On Dec 24, 2008, at 7:40 PM, Carrol Cox wrote:

> Debates over "values" are a bore. Debates over strategy and tactics
> are
> the spice of life.

I don't recall your introducing either spice to list discussion. Although there might have been a debate regarding the distinctions between strategy and tactics.

Personally, I'd rather hear you enlarge on a story that you introduced quite a while back. I think that you described your role as student or recent grad who tried community organizing in an Ohio town. At the time I read it, I wondered why you introduced it, and kind of hoped someone would inquire further.

A response will be read as a holiday gift.

martin