[lbo-talk] Settler Colonialism Seals Its Own Doom

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 27 13:42:06 PST 2008

Well its not totally inconceivable I suppose, but the pro-Israel lobbies in the US are immense and have to be taken into account by any US politician. Now I don't exclude the possibility that a US president might appeal to them rhetorically while at the same time running a contradictory policy soto voce. (Like Reagan did when he told the Soviets to ignore his hawkish rhetoric because it was just domestic politics.)