[lbo-talk] Chris is going to California

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Feb 1 11:14:13 PST 2008

Watch out for the crazy drivers on their cell phones that don't even look when they make turns. Driving here is one of the most dangerous aspects of coming here. Public transit is average but certainly could be much better. What can I say, its an auto culture. Just watch how many single persons are driving huge huge vehicles they don't need but are on some twisted power trip. It is nauseating. Marta