[lbo-talk] the latest from Ralph

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Feb 2 10:54:46 PST 2008

On Feb 2, 2008, at 12:55 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:
> On Thursday, Ralph Nader was on Democracy Now with our good friend
> Amy Goodman....

At the end of the interview he talked about the Dumbos. He was very far from hostile to Obama, who he called an "intellectual." As to the striking absence of political disagreement between him and Mrs. Clinton-- its Obama's "protective coloration." We'll see.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos