[lbo-talk] the latest from Ralph

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 11:07:27 PST 2008

I would trust Nader's opinion over Glen Ford's anyday about Obama, but is Nader so disaffected by the Democratic party that he can't make a fucking phone call to a candidate and spend the time to see what that person believes in or see what he can do in a campaign BEFORE choosing to put himself on the ballot? Nader should have been more visible early on, but now obviously it is too late.

If I hear that Ralph did the leg work, then I will listen to his opinion.