[lbo-talk] the latest from Ralph

3.3.3. lslelel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 10:58:51 PST 2008

Good luck Ralph. You have no chance in hell of winning, and you let Edwards push radical politics into the campaign like it was a Hallmark card. Your campaign in 08 will be a buffet for the republican party psyops, and when people need you to be vocal the most (in between elections) you are silent because you are engaging in self-marginalizing tactics.

Any progressive that thinks that running a failed campaign every four years is a fucking idiot that thinks politics and culture here is not bad enough.